Wednesday, February 22, 2012

An Insider Note

A warm welcome,

Bleach - Hollow Mask
This place as it's called is my Sanctuary. My area, my hut, my abode. Somewhere where I could rest, refresh, and let out. In simple words a place where I could be myself. 

After sarang kecoak this is my second home, for I chose to forsake my past home for the sake of living. For there is no life in living past, as there is no life in the future if we do not wade trough the present. We do not live yesterday as it was a distant past nor do we live tomorrow as it is yet in existence. We live in the present, we live now.

Let this place be my sanctuary, my tool to wade the present and my space for me to take of this hollow mask of mine.

2 comments:

  1. Nice.. ur writing is so much better here. Keep it up. Though, i hope the gloominess wears away in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaah :( there's a reason why it is called my sanctuary :P

      Delete